酒店英语口语情景对话

高等教育作者 / 智创资讯 / 2026-08-11 06:21
"
近期关于酒店英语口语情景对话的讨论热度持续攀升,我们通过多方渠道收集整理了相关资讯,并进行了系统化的梳理。若这些内容恰好

近期关于酒店英语口语情景对话的讨论热度持续攀升,我们通过多方渠道收集整理了相关资讯,并进行了系统化的梳理。若这些内容恰好能为您提供参考,将是我们最大的荣幸。

出门在外,住是一个大问题,要是去到国外旅游怎么用英语去预定酒店入住酒店呢?下面是酒店英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:

酒店英语口语情景对话

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?

下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .

G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?

太好了,我定了,多少钱?

R:RMB 720 Yuan

720元

G:OK

好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.

G:I'll take care of it.

我会搞定的.

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

需要付1500元.

G:Here you are

给你

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.

G:That's very kind of you.

酒店退房英语对话

A:What's the matter?

A:有什么事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:这是不是有点过分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。给你钱。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

酒店预订客房英语对话

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I?m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I?ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I?m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What?s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I?ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don?t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I?m afraid we won?t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn?t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don?t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

酒店引客进房英语对话

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I?m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练,能激发学生的学习兴趣。我整理了酒店英文情景对话,欢迎阅读!

 酒店英文情景对话篇一

 R:

 Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May i help you?

 下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

G:

 Good afternoon,i'm Jack Wilson.My wife and i have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

 下午好,我是杰克威尔逊。我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

 R:

 Wele to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

 欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

 G:

 I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

 恐怕没有。你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

 R:

 Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which mands a good view of Huangpu River.

 请等一下。。。哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色

 G:

 Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?

 太好了,我定了,多少钱?

 R:

 RMB 720 Yuan

 720元

 G:

 OK

 好的

 R:

 Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

 请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表。

 G:

 I'll take care of it.

 我会搞定的。

 R:

 Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

 谢谢您。需要付1500元。

 G:

 Here you are

 给你

 R:

 Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

 谢谢您。这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡。侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间。我希望您能在这里过得愉快。

 G:

 That's very kind of you.

 谢谢。

 酒店英文情景对话篇二

 R:

 Good morning.Who is the Tour Leader,please?

 早上好,请问谁是领队?

 G:

 It's me.

 我

 R:

 How do you do?My name is Lily.Wele to our hotel.I'd like to reconfirm the schedule for the period of your stay.

 你好,我叫莉莉。欢迎来我们旅馆。我想确认一下您的入住安排计划表。

 G:

 I see.

 我知道了

 R:

 Is there any change in the number of your group?

 有没有在你的人数发生变化?

 G:

 No

 没有

 R:

 Very good,sir.Your check-out time is at 9:00 tomorrow morning.Has there been any change in your schedule?

 非常好,先生。您的退房时间是明天九点,有没有在你的日程安排明天上午9:00变更?

 G:

 Yes.We'd like to change to 9:30.

 是的。我想改到九点半

 R:

 9:30.Certainly,sir.We will arrange a morning call at 8:00 a.m.Will that be fine?

 9:30.当然,我们将安排早上八点的呼叫,你看可以吗?

 G:

 That's OK.Thank you.

 好的,谢谢

 R:

 Could you place your bags in front of your room doors by 9:00 a.m.?The bellman will pick them up.Will there be anything else?

 请问您能在早上九点钟将您的行李房门前吗?行李员会过来取,是否还有其他的需要吗?

 G:

 No,that's all.

 不,就这些

 R:

 If there's any change, could you tell the Front desk,please?

 如果有需要的话请您告诉前台,好吗?

 G:

 Sure.Thank you

 好的,谢谢

 R:

 Thank you.Enjoy your stay.

 谢谢,希望您在这儿过的愉快。

 酒店英文情景对话篇三

 R:

 Good evening,sir.May i help you?

 晚上好,先生。需要我帮忙吗?

 G:

 Yes,i booked a double room here for tonight.The name is Peter Wilson.

 是的,我预定了一个今晚的双人房。名叫皮特威尔逊

 R:

 Where was it made?

 在哪儿订的?

 G:

 It was made about two weeks ago through our travel agent at home,International Tours,California.

 两个星期前我们通过国际旅行社,加利福尼亚州。

 R:

 Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record again...Thank you for waiting,sir.I'm afraid we have no record of any reservation made by International Tours in your name.

 请稍后,我检查下我们的预定记录...让您久等了,很抱歉我们没有您在国际旅游社的任何预订记录。

 G:

 That's strange.Then,do you have any vacancies?

 太奇怪了。等等,你这还有空缺吗?

 R:

 I'm very sorry sir,but our rooms are fully booked.

 我很抱歉,先生,但我们的房间都订满了

 G:

 It's too bad!Where am i going to find a room at this time of day?

 这太糟糕了!这时候我在哪里去找住的呢?

 R:

 Shall i find another hotel for you?

 需要我为您找一个酒店吗?

 G:

 Yes,please.

 好的

 R:

 I'll book you a hotel in this area,sir.Just a moment,please.

 我将帮你检视附近的酒店,先生。请稍等。

 

关于酒店英语口语情景对话的探讨就到这里,您是否还有其他想了解的内容?欢迎在评论区留言告诉我们,同时别忘了点击关注哦!

分享到
声明:本文为用户投稿或编译自英文资料,不代表本站观点和立场,转载时请务必注明文章作者和来源,不尊重原创的行为将受到本站的追责;转载稿件或作者投稿可能会经编辑修改或者补充,有异议可投诉至本站。

热文导读